We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel in Oia with a pool for adults

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hotel in Oia with a pool for adults

My wife and I will be in Santorini in late June. I'm trying to find a hotel in Oia with a great pool. It seems the beaches take a lot of effort and I thought we might be spending more time at the pool.

Pools in Oia seem to be at a premium. I liked the idea of staying in Oia because I like to be close walking distance to town and Oia seems to be the place to go. I have kids and love kids but since I'm leavng mine at home I prefer to be in an adult atmosphere.

Is there a good hotel +/-$500 euros that can accomodate this or should I look at another part of the island? The sunset is not that important to me but a good view of the Caldera is.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel in Oia with a pool for adults

Your choices in Oia are Kirini, Ikies, Perivolas Villas, Katikies Hotel, Mystique, Canaves Oia and Andronis Suites.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel in Oia with a pool for adults

Hey jgreemore:-) The only property I personally know and have stayed at from the list is www.ikies.gr/ and have returned! Don't know about the other pools..for the most part, limited space results in limited properties and smaller pools..having said that, the pool at Ikies is small..but the property itself, IMO, is unbeatable..and at a great locale at the beginning of the village w/great views of the village as well as the phenomincal ones of the caldera! You can read reviews here on all the properties as well as view traveller photos..just plug in the property name up here in the search box..top, left hand side;-) Happy planning and EnjoY!

3. Re: Best Hotel in Oia with a pool for adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2010, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Oia
Recent Conversations