We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nostos, Atrina and Filotera

New York
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nostos, Atrina and Filotera

Can anyone compare....trying to decide for next summer. Want a pool and nice terrace. Which has the nicest view, best location and nicest furnishings? Any negatives I should consider?

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,006 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nostos, Atrina and Filotera

All 3 practically next door to each other so the view is the same. All 3 with small pools, nothing special about any of them. I think Atrina is a bit more upscale when it comes to decor.

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
107 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nostos, Atrina and Filotera

Can personally recommend Filotera... we were there a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed our stay... we'd highly recommend it!

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Nostos, Atrina and Filotera

I also strongly suggest filotera, check out my review and pics. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message.

CincyCastos

4. Re: Nostos, Atrina and Filotera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2011, 07:17