We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Danai House

Manitoba
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Danai House

I am wondering if anyone can provide some information on Danai House. It is owned by the same people as Casa Sofia and Lena's House. Would like to find out the location of Danai House in relation to Lena's House. Thanks

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,654 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Danai House

All the houses represented by that company are in the same general area of Oia. Look at this map: santorini-hotels.info/santorini-island-santo…

They're all lin C-3 and C-4

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Danai House

Could you possibly tell me a bit more about this particular house position? Is it under the restaurant area or further to the left as you face the Caldera? And anything else about it?? We have to choose between this and Island Blue. I have stayed at Island Blue before and LOVED it, but its double the price.... advice please?! We are arriving from South Africa and a LONG trip , directly to Oia.......thanks! So MUCH

Australia
Level Contributor
383 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Danai House

I was considering Danni house but decieded not to because I read a review that said it was below a noisy resturant, and there had been some issues with the owners over booking thier houses.

but they look great and apparently in a good area to walk into Oia .

all hear say though sorry :)

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,654 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Danai House

There are a few restaurants above these houses but I don't know where exactly Danai House fits into the scheme.

uk
Level Contributor
13 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Danai House

brotherleelove

Can you help am looking for 4 nights in either Oia/Fira

I am coming with 80 yr Mother 15 yr son and myself.

We want seaview and caldera view but to be near resort town and rental that has few steps have looked at Danai House and Maria says only 30 steps.

any ideas ...much appreciated a pool would also be a great idea to rest around

kmh999

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,654 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Danai House

"Old Oia Houses" has a house with a caldera view near the clock tower with no steps but no pool. It's the only one in Oia with a view and no steps I know.

http://www.lioyerma.gr is a public-access pool that's free if you buy food and/or drinks.

The Atlantis Hotel in Fira can be reached by taxi and the rooms have a view of the caldera. The rooms are not on the ground floor and there is no elevator.

The Panorama Suites Hotel in Fira has a view and a pool and an elevator.

uk
Level Contributor
13 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Danai House

Thank you for that

much appreciated

Brasília, Distrito...
Level Contributor
2 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Danai House

I stayed in Danai House last month and it was perfect! Best location in Oia. The house is amazing, just like the photos! Very new. Don't think twice in booking it!

XQC
Plainsboro, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Danai House

Someone mentioned in a 2011 review that there was no shower curtain in the bathroom. Was it still the case when you were in there last May? We have two young children with us so I am a little concerned about the wet floor. Also, do you think the room is large enough for four people? Thanks a lot. Sue

10. Re: Danai House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Oia