We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oia hotels help

Which Oia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge...
1 post
Save Topic
Oia hotels help

Hi,

My husband and I will be traveling to Santorini (for our honeymoon) between May 18, 2013 to May 22, 2013. The hotel choices in Santorini are overwhelming. It would be really helpful if I get some information on the following questions.

Our preference: Interested in private balcony (with indoor or/and outdoor jaccuzi, if possible) with sunset view. We are a young couple and love traveling, walking around, exploring new places. Budget: ~$250 per night (Arriving in Santorini on 18th evening and staying for 4 nights)

Q1. Where should we stay, Oia, Imerovigli or Fira?

Q2. Need some help in hotel choices below. Also please suggest any hotels that you think would be a good choice and not listed in my choices.

1. Theodora suites ( Oia, room: Superior Jacuzzi)

2. Remezzo Villas (Imerovigli)

3. Artemis Villas(Imerovigli)

4. Pegasus suites and spa (Imerovigli)

5. Oniro Suites (Imerovigli)

6.Panorama studios and suites (Fira)

7. Pantelia suites (Fira)

Thank you in advance for your time.

-Viprali

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
102 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oia hotels help

Ask for caldera suite at ANEMOMILOS hotel, on the RT as U enter town, ask for SPIROS and tell him Peter from Los Angeles sent U.... Spiros & his family areGREAT

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,683 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oia hotels help

These hotels have all been reviewed here on TA. If you don't find the information you seek in the reviews you can send the reviewers a private message to ask your questions.

3. Re: Oia hotels help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 06:19