We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Villa Pezoula, Finikia, Oia

telford
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Location of Villa Pezoula, Finikia, Oia

Hi there, we have a few days booked in this villa in early August but I have picked up in my research that it is difficult to locate (for taxi drivers too!). We will probably be coming into Oia on the bus from Fira having got off the afternoon ferry from Naxos. Does anyone have any landmarks for me to look out for to ensure we don't over run our stop which I believe is the first one as we enter Finikia? Thank you in advance. Caroline

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,971 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of Villa Pezoula, Finikia, Oia

The small settlement of Finikia is on the road just before you enter Oia. Look for the "Santorini Mou" Taverna on the right once you've reached the beginning of Finika. Just past Santorini Mou about 100 meters there's a road on the right that goes down to Villa Pezoula.

Look at this map: http://tinyurl.com/phuudla

Do you see the smaller road leading down to the "Winery House"? Santorini Mou is right next to that road.

telford
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of Villa Pezoula, Finikia, Oia

Thank you so much Brotherleelove your knowledge and time sharing it is much appreciated. Caroline

3. Re: Location of Villa Pezoula, Finikia, Oia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Oia