We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Volcanic View Hotel + family

Rarotonga, Cook...
Level Contributor
75 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Volcanic View Hotel + family

Hi there, has anyone done this hotel with a family? If so what type of room did you get? I cannot work out from their website what each different type of accommodation is and how many rooms is in each.

We are looking for good place to stay, away from "noise" to stay with a toddler in May. Help :)

Thanks

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
188 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Volcanic View Hotel + family

try Aris Caves, I stayed there recently with my family it was located in Oia and it is reasonably priced.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
609 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Volcanic View Hotel + family

Hi, we just recently returned from Santorini and stayed at the Volcano View Hotel--family of 5 traveling. We had one room for the 2 kids ages 18 and 21, one for us and one for mom. The rooms for us and the kids were next to each other and they both had a single bed and a king which was more like two twins pushed together but made up with king bedding. In europe you can't get more than 3 in a room due to fire regulations. Worked out fine and we LOVED the hotel and the view. Breakfast was included with our rooms and it was very good and plentiful. They were helpful and friendly and the location was good. They provide a bus into Fira several times a day. There is a good grocery store near the hotel and each room had a kitchenette so we had dinner in the room one night--wine, cheeese, bread , deli meats and fruit-sat and watched the sunset--was a great night. There is also a bakery nearby. Good luck

3. Re: Volcanic View Hotel + family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 00:16