We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pantelia Suites

Which Fira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
SFO
6 posts
Save Topic
Pantelia Suites

Hello.

Has anyone stayed at Pantelia Suites? It is a new hotel that opened this year. If yes, has anyone stayed in Suite #5 and if it had its own private balcony?

Thanks.

athens
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pantelia Suites

hello there.

i have just returned from my summer vacations in Santorini. It was my 5th time in the island and this year we stayed at Pantelia Suites.

I must admit i was delighted by the excellent accomodation and spacious suites.

During my previous 5 times in this islands i ' ve stayed in several hotels but this one was by far the best.

1' away from Fira and so tranquil. The view is breath-taking and definitely amazing.

Definitely going back next year..

ps : Breakfast was really nice as well!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pantelia Suites

I can't say from experience, but judging from the photos this hotel is a long way out from the center of Fira. I suggest you get clarification from the hotel for this, and be prepared to do a lot of walking. That, or have a rental vehicle at your disposal. Ask how far they are from the bus square, which is centrally located.

athens
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pantelia Suites

IT IS TOO CLOSE TO THE CITY OF FIRA

it is a minute walk from the bus station.

it couldn't have been to a more central spot.

look at the map. i think there is one in the official site.

www.pantelia.gr

athens
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pantelia Suites

Hi,

We just came back to Athens from Santorini and we stayed in Pantelia Suites.

I am afraid u r wrong, because the hotel is just a 3 minutes walk to the main square and 4 minutes walk to the bus station.

No vehicle of any kind is needed if u just want to wonder around Fira.

If u want to visit the rest of the island (Oia, Imerovigli and the beaches) then it is mandatory to rent if u dont want to use the bus because taxis are quite expensive and hard to find.

ps Great VIEW and Great Breakfast

SOFIA

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pantelia Suites

Yes, I see now in their "Hotel Brochure" the map that shows the exact location. It is indeed near the center of the village.

SFO
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pantelia Suites

Thank you all for your comments. I am glad to know that it is a good place to stay at. I have booked to stay there this Sept. and after your reviews I am definitely more excited to go there now.

Hope all is well.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
274 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pantelia Suites

I'm sorry I didn't see your posting before I wrote my review on Pantelia Suites - just submitted. I cannot rave enough about this place - and the location is perfect. Please see my review "luxury and value for money in Fira".

Most suites had their own private balconies, some bigger and better than others, but all good with great caldera views. You won't be disappointed! Also if you like fluffy white towels, new white doonas, real hairdryers in the marble bathroom - I could go on!

santorini
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Pantelia Suites

Hello to you too,

Acctually suite #5 is one of the best suites at Pantelia suites. Yes it has its own private balcony, and the most butifull bathroom.

It is the honeymoon suite.

9. Re: Pantelia Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 00:19