We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Fira

Cork, Ireland
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to stay in Fira

hi i was hoping someone could help me i am going to Santorini in May for 1week with my boyfriend we are in our 20s and we were advised to stay in fira but we are finding it hard to paick a hotel or apt for our budget we were looking to pay €700 or less for the week but would like a nice place i have been looking at the dream island hote or the miramare hotel i would be gratefull for some help

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,836 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Fira

Check Villa Fotini, Kykladonisia, Sunrise Hotel and Villa Rena.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,836 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Fira

Also, Hotel Mylos and Blue Dolphins Apartments.

Cork, Ireland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Fira

thank you for the quick responce i will look into these hotels but have you heard of the dream island hotel ? or the miramare as these look really nice and are within our price range

thanks once again

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,836 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay in Fira

I've heard of the Dream Island but not the Miramare. I don't know anything about either one except that the Miramare is not in Fira. The Blue Dolphins and Mylos both have caldera views. Also check Hotel Keti.

5. Re: Where to stay in Fira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 16:18