We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Hotel Help

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Need Hotel Help

Help! I had to reschedule our Greece Trip from late May to mid September. We were staying at the Cosmopolitan Suites in Fira on Santorini for 4 nights in May but they are SOLD OUT NOW for our dates in September. I would like anyone's advise on an alternate hotel as long as they meet our requirements:

1. Infinity pool (or at least on the cliff facing caldera)

2. Rooms facing the Caldera view

3. Bar/lounge in the hotel

4. Whitewashed, typical Santorini expterior

5. private patio, balcony, veranda for each room

Thanks so much for any help you have.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,409 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Hotel Help

Check Aigialos, Athina Repose Suites, Loucas Hotel, Scirocco Apartments, Dana Villas, Villa Ilias, Tzekos Villas and Athina Repose. Not all will have an on-site bar or lounge.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Hotel Help

Brother Lee - thanks for the excellent insight and so quickly. At the moment, the Tzekos is in the lead I think, with the Dana Villas close behind.

3. Re: Need Hotel Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 07:20