We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

Richmond, VA
3 posts
Save Topic
Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

I am getting married in May 2010 and still need a photographer. I have been talking to Anna Russos, Nikos, and Nikos Rigopoulos and was wondering if anyone has everyone worked with them and what they think. I really like Anna's photos but she is a bit expensive and she lives in Athens. I would love any and all suggestions!

Thanks!

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

in santorini has one photographer where using for local weddings, the ofice isin karterados village on main road from karterados to fira.

http://www.santorini-photographer.gr/

ireland
Level Contributor
59 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

Have a look at www.yoursantoriniwedding.com there is a photographers page with a choice of photograhers available for weddings in Santorini - hit the links directly to their websites for prices & enquiries ,some sample work can be seen in the gallery page.hope this helps you on your search for the right one.

Richmond, VA
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

Thanks for the suggestions. I have been talking to Nikos Rigoulos. His photos are great and his prices are very good too! Has anyone ever worked with him before?

Thanks for all the help

Australia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

Hi there, there is a really good professional wedding photographer who lives on Santorini his name is Martin Ranger. Check out his site at www.martinranger.com. Best of luck!

Durham
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

Look at www.ashleyjohnsonimages.com he is an English photographer living in Santorini his work is stunning .

6. Re: Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2012, 12:45
7. Re: Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2010, 12:46
Shropshire
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

Hi,

I'm also getting married in Santorin in September 2010. We have booked our photography with www.savvainternational You MUST look at there website there work is amazing!

Happy planning

toronto
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

Hi! I got married in Santorini last spring and had Martin Ranger Photographer as our photographer. www.martinranger.com

He was fantastic - he really captured our day with really beautiful photos. The whole experience was professional with some really unique and breathtaking shots of us on the island.

Look him up if you're still needing a photographer!

Cheers

USA
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Help Needed with Wedding Photographer in Santorini

Hi, We are covering wedding in Paris, France from April 9th Apr 10th. and we will travelling to Swizerland, Itly and Greece until Apr 24th. If any couple looking for wedding photographer and videographer during this date. feel free to contact us we are open for highly resonable rates.

Thanks

info@siadigitalphotography.com

Get answers to your questions about Fira
Recent Conversations