We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Evgenia info and directions

Queensland
Level Contributor
26 posts
Villa Evgenia info and directions

Hi there

I am a solo traveller and I am considering booking this property for late May, and would like to know how far from the main square is this hotel? Would I have a problem walking home late at night if I am alone?

Also would this hotel be helpful towards lone female travellers or does this hotel mainly cater to couples?

I look forward to opinions/feedback..

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
1. Re: Villa Evgenia info and directions

villa Evgenia is a bunget hotel about really 400m from fira square, you havenot problem walking home late at night, is safe.

Only the photos of the hotelwebsite with caldera and the view isnot of hotel.

the hotel isnot on cliff.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,839 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Villa Evgenia info and directions

This map isn't the best but it does show the location in relation to the main square in Fira: www.hostelworld.com/hostelpictures.php…

3. Re: Villa Evgenia info and directions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2010, 06:23