We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friends Wedding Saint Irini September 2011

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
412 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Friends Wedding Saint Irini September 2011

Kalimera,

Helping a friend with airfare/accomodations to Santorini. Looking for hotel rooms for a minimum of 10 couples. The bride is looking to keep costs around 2,000.00- 3,500.00 per person for two weeks for herself and fiance, and a bit shorter, perhaps one week minimum for her guests.

Any info on hotels near Saint Irini. We would like to be able to make up a list with a few options with different price points, depending on each individuals budget for them to make the final decision.

Any input would be very helpful.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,816 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friends Wedding Saint Irini September 2011

Check websites for Hotel Majestic, El Greco Hotel, Suites of the Gods and Caldera Butterfly Villas.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,816 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friends Wedding Saint Irini September 2011

Also Volcano View Hotel/Villas.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
412 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Friends Wedding Saint Irini September 2011

Thanks Brotherleelove,

I appreciate your quick response. I was hoping you'd answer. I was in Santorini in 2006 and you were a big help when I was researching back then.

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Friends Wedding Saint Irini September 2011

caldera butterfly-volcano view villas-villa irini-lilium.

that hotels is around irini church.

5. Re: Friends Wedding Saint Irini September 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2011, 04:18