We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving in Santorini

Barcelona
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Diving in Santorini

Hello!

We're staying a few days in Greece. We will stay in Santorini and Paros.

Could anyone recomend us where we could find a nicer diving area?

Any good Dive Center in any of this 2 islands?

THANKS a LOT!!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diving in Santorini

My husband dives a lot, here are his thoughts:

For Paros, I would recommend Blue Island Divers in Antiparos. While I have not dived with a centre in Paros, Gary of Blue Island was good and either centre will dive the same sites. Antiparos is only a short boat ride 10mins €3? From Paros.

In Santorini I've not dived there yet, but after a fair bit of research I plan to go out with Navys Waterworld in Kamari for a dozen dives or so over the next month starting in a day or so.

Happy diving.

Barcelona
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diving in Santorini

UOUU!!!

Thanks a lot for your help!!! We will check the info!!

If I fins something nice I will also forward it to you here!

Happy diving too!!!

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,118 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diving in Santorini

On Santorini, there's also diving available in Perissa, on the other side of the mountain from Kamari -

http://www.divecenter.gr/divecenter.asp

Martin

Barcelona
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diving in Santorini

Thanks Martin!!!

:)

Oregon
Level Contributor
404 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Diving in Santorini

I hadn't read anything in my Fodor's Greece about diving in Santorini, only in Mykonos. My husband and I, avid experienced divers, are thinking about diving in Mykonos, where we'll be in early Sept., v Santorini. Anyone know if that's worthwhile, v. say Santorini??

Thanks.

6. Re: Diving in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 08:17