We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santorini Photographer

Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Topic
Santorini Photographer

Hi everyone,

I have been planning my wedding for a while now and have not found a photographer as of yet. I do not like the generic prom-type pictures. Any help would be appreciated.

103 replies to this topic
Chinese Camp...
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Santorini Photographer

Nathan is great ! I got him to make my wedding photographer in Santotini ! the picts were great and beautiful !!! in the photos my man and me were so sweet, and look super beautiful in Nathan's camera.

Amanda

Warrington
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Santorini Photographer

If you are looking for a photographer to capture your special day I can thoroughly recommend NATHAN WYATT. We booked Nathan for our wedding in June (2013) after seeing his work on his website and after reading so many other reviews, Nathans pictures were absolutely amazing he captured the day so well. We met up with Nathan a week before the wedding and we discussed what we wanted from our wedding photos. Nathan is a great guy and made us (and our guests) feel so at ease on our day, he is very relaxed and put us at ease straight away, we wanted a mixture of natural photos to be taken along with the formal family photos too. Nathan took us in to the town of Pyrgos after our ceremony at Santo Winery , there were so many beautiful back drops in Pyrgos for our photos they are simply stunning we are so thrilled with the results of all our pictures and cant thank Nathan enough for a fantastic job, I cannot recommend him enough!

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Santorini Photographer

We had our honeymoon in Santorini, Greece, and Nathan J. Wyatt was our photographer. He was approachable, down-to-earth, and made us feel at ease right away. He made the experience fun by taking us to places which were not the usually explored, giving another dimension to our trip. Nathan has a good eye for detail, lighting, and captures the best angle in every shot. We are very pleased with the pictures - they are natural and emotive, with a good blend of style and sweetness.

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
2,326 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Santorini Photographer

Definitely Eva Rendl! She took the absolutely best photos when I got married with my A a few days before...No one can beat her!!

http://www.evarendl.com/

Ingela

Edited: 21 September 2013, 22:04
Buenos Aires...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Santorini Photographer

We are very happy to chose nathan wyatt as our photographer in santorini. The way he works is very professional, he made us feel very comfortable during the photo shoot. The photos are very artistic and with a very good use of the light, and he was able to understand what we wanted. He really knows how to do his work!!!! Definitly the best choice in Santorini

Fontana, California
3 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Santorini Photographer

I highly recommend you Nathan Wyatt, I just got my pictures back and love them! Being a photographer myself for over 20 years, I can tell for my experience that he is very professional, very dedicated, with a lot of patience,taking into consideration what customers need and taking care of every little detail, His images are just impeccable.

Fontana, California
3 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Santorini Photographer

Nathan J Wyatt: Santorini Wedding Photography

nathanjwyatt.com definitely he would work with you on prices and time, as he did for me. I will highly recommend him!!

Fontana, California
3 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Santorini Photographer

Nathan J Wyatt: Santorini Wedding Photography

nathanjwyatt.com

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Santorini Photographer

We celebrated our marriage in September 2013 during our stay in Agali Houses in Firostefani.

I started the search for a wedding photographer already months ago and analysed the photos from various wedding photographers on Santorini.

As photography is one of my hobbies I looked at various technical aspects (how are pictures in difficult light situations handled e.g. backlight situations) and of course mainly at the picture composition and overall quality of each picture.

It took not very long to realize that Nathan J Wyatt was our man as his pictures matched exactly those pictures that I had in my mind for a Santorini wedding. Furthermore he is a professional photographer (and not just someone knowing how to handle a camera) who really learned that job.

We booked him (a 2h wedding package) and that was the right choice. We met in person some days before our wedding day to discuss what type of pictures we expected and also to get familiar with the wedding location. Nathan already then shared his ideas for good perspectives and possible good shots in our hotel.

On the wedding day everything was absolutely relaxed and it was a pleasure to work with him. We also did various creative photos and he knew good locations around Firostefani for that type of pictures (during all the shooting he was always able to give us clear orders where to look and how to stand, where to put hands, etc. which is crucial for a perfect result).

Some days later Nathan brought us a nice DVD to our hotel which contained a total of about 400 photos with a selection of about 150 of the best photos.

We are absolutely happy with all of these photos and the reactions of our friends and relatives who look at these pictures fully confirm our impression.

Vancouver, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Santorini Photographer

Nathan Wyatt shot our honeymoon photos in August 2013. We absolutely love all the photos! Nathan's professionalism and passion are obvious. He is great at giving direction and he's willing to tough out tricky shots and extreme (humid haha) temperatures to make amazing photography moments happen. Nathan, you are truly talented at what you do. The way you captured the light and scenery is amazing :). Our friends and family keep saying that they like every single one, they can't even pick a favourite!

Cheers,

Mark and Steph

Reply to: Santorini Photographer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted