We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best spot to go in all greece

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Best spot to go in all greece

Me and my wife want to visit Greece for the first time, we have no clue or experience and decided to not depend on local agents in Egypt

We prefer a good location in a vergin area where we can have some activities like bicking or scootering , an open beach is our priority with nice room view For a 100$ max budget

We intend to spend about one week so we want also nightlife and some areas to hangout and many attractions but not hystorical , knowing that our trip will take place last week of May.

all advices are very appreciated as we were so confused with the huge varity of islands and spots.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,519 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best spot to go in all greece

There will be no "vergin area" where you will find "nightlife and some areas to hangout and many attractions". This you will find in an area where it is already popular with tourists. There are many of these areas. If you want an island go to Paros, Antiparos or Naxos, for example. If you want the mainland go to Nafplion.

You can use http://www.booking.com to find a room you can afford.

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best spot to go in all greece

Thank you for answering ,

I meant a nature spot with mountain , beaches and pure atmosphere for vergin areas , far from cities and capital and crowding, that i am saturated with here in Cairo , but sure i wd love to be surrounded by tourists ..

Thx

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best spot to go in all greece

What you are looking for doesn't exist on Santorini. Consider Pelion - its absolutely beautiful and has the criteria you seek. Not sure about the nightlife there though.

Have a look at tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g644227-…

4. Re: Best spot to go in all greece

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2014, 05:18