We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October half term 26th Oct - 2nd Nov 2013

Newcastle upon...
2 posts
Save Topic
October half term 26th Oct - 2nd Nov 2013

In need of some help! I'm wanting to take my boyfriend away to Santorini for his 30th, but due to an already busy summer and him being a teacher, I think we will have to wait until the October half term (which is pretty late this year) so we'd fly out Sat 26th Oct and return on Sat Nov 2nd....

So, will the place be totally deserted this late in the season? Will shops/restaurants etc still be open for us tourists??

I was hoping to stay in Oia, but after reading some boards I now think Fira is likely to be more lively at that time if year...?

Neither of us have been before but have heard about and sen loads of beautiful photos, just don't want it to be an anticlimax if we go and nothing's doing! Any advice would be much appreciated!!!

1. Re: October half term 26th Oct - 2nd Nov 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 05:16