We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frist Timers need som LOVE??

Abilene, Texas
6 posts
Save Topic
Frist Timers need som LOVE??

This will be my wife’s and I first cruise. The ship will be in port from 7am to 6pm. This will be Sunday October 22. I would LOVE some advice on how best maximize our opportunity.

What to do?

Best place for lunch?

Rent car?

ATV?

Other?

Thanks all.

Paris , France
Level Contributor
902 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Frist Timers need som LOVE??

The best you could do is excaclly what you have already thought..

Rent a car and read the linked site bove to be free to choose your own itinerary...

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i1121-Follow_th…

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Frist Timers need som LOVE??

lets start,,,i would advice you to walk at fira town (your arrival spot)...take some pictures of the caldera,make some shoping and take the bus to oia town or a taxi (about 12 euros).......oia otwn is a must...lovely place where you can relax on a nice cafe.....i would advice you to lunch there.....amvrosia restaurant is suitable.......lovely place with great views.....1800 is too expensive and not suitable for a family(gourmet cuisine)...but one of the best restaurants of the island

www.1800.gr

3. Re: Frist Timers need som LOVE??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 15:17