We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kreta - santorini high speed ferries

Frankfurt, Germany
1 post
Save Topic
kreta - santorini high speed ferries

Hello guys,

Could anyone provide exact price for the high speed ferry from Kreta - Santorini - Kreta?

I have googled it, and I got lost myself. Since too much unnecessary information.

If anyone has exeperince with one of the ferry companies, please provide the link.

Thanks in advanced !

Desford, United...
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kreta - santorini high speed ferries

Go to the Hellenic Seaways website (www.hellenicseaways.gr) and you can make a dummy booking that will show you the fare. You need to select Heraklio and Thira.

An economy ticket is 47.50 euros from Crete to Santorini but there are other classes of ticket available. The economy fare from Santorini to Crete is 56.00 euros.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,657 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kreta - santorini high speed ferries

The ticket price is the same in either direction.

Economy: €56

Business: €65

http://www.ferries.gr/hfd

Edited: 10 April 2014, 17:46
Desford, United...
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kreta - santorini high speed ferries

When I checked earlier Hellenic Seaways were showing an economy ticket to Santorini at 47.50, it is now showing 56.00 euros as posted by brotherleelove :)

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
13,079 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kreta - santorini high speed ferries

Some unpopular dates are coming up with 22 Euro Super Economy on the Highspeed 5.

The standard price is 56 Euro.

Edited: 10 April 2014, 22:00
Michigan
Level Contributor
86 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kreta - santorini high speed ferries

Retired_Hippy - Please advise how to check on 22 Euro Super Economy on the Highspeed 5. I am on the web site and just see the 56 Euro economy fare.

Thanks.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,657 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kreta - santorini high speed ferries

Most likely it has to do with the date, as mentioned above. Just make trial bookings on the Hellenic Seaways website 1, 2 and 3 days before and after your proposed travel date to see if the price changes.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
13,079 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: kreta - santorini high speed ferries

You will have to go through the booking process on each date, a dummy run.

The 'Super Economy' comes up with a Yellow highlight on steps 1 and 2. Step 3 the price.

The -15% (47.50 Euro) 'Early booking' comes up in Green highlight.

At the time of posting 1 ticket there is Green on 8 July. Yellow on 12 July.

These are rare examples, I'm not going thru the whole season. They will now disappear in a puff of smoke...

8. Re: kreta - santorini high speed ferries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 06:15