We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plattsburgh airport parking

Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Plattsburgh airport parking

Does anyone know if there is a big parking area at this airport?

Is there ever a problem getting a parking spot at this small airport? Is it secured?

Have not been there before and have a upcoming trip.

Thanks

15 replies to this topic
Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
5,335 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plattsburgh airport parking

Yes, there is parking. Please refer to the following website for the airport:

flyplattsburgh.com/Parking-Transportation/Pa…

Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plattsburgh airport parking

Thank you for your info.

I did know there is parking. I wanted to know if there is any problem getting a parking spot as it looks to be a small airport.

Has anyone had problems getting a parking spot at this airport??

Thanks

Waterford
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Plattsburgh airport parking

I am flying out of Plattsburgh airport a will be gone for 30 days. Are there any options for long term parking?

Montreal, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plattsburgh airport parking

We've parked many times at this airport. Never had a single problem. There is plenty of parking. Should you have trouble finding any parking you just have to present yourself at the booth and the employees will without a doubt help you find a parking. There is also shuttle that brings you from your car to the airport. Friendly and professional service.

Montreal, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plattsburgh airport parking

You can park in the economy parking lot at 5$ a day. A shuttle will bring you to the airport (no extra fee).

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Plattsburgh airport parking

Hi , where is this parking? When i called they saïd there was no other parking then the 8$/day?!

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Plattsburgh airport parking

It used to be $5 but now it's 8 unfortunately.

They recently did a huge overall on the parking lot, new paving, etc the last few months...once that was done they upped the price to 8$.... I was at the airport a week ago to drop off a family member.

First 6 hours is free then 8 per day.

Montreal, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Plattsburgh airport parking

BEWARE! My car and 30+ cars got towed and had to pay $86 fees to get our car back, apparently we were parked in a area were work was going on, not a single NO PARKING signs posted I just noticed a few orange cones which didn't block access and no way of knowing we couldn't park there, how can 30+ cars make the same mistake if it was clearly stated. Just another way to take money out of our pocket !

ottawa,ontario
Level Contributor
110 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Plattsburgh airport parking

It was free, then $3, then $5 and now $8.

I can park at Ottawa airport cheaper and Park and Fly lot. There must be somewhere in Plattsburgh for better long-term parking.

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Plattsburgh airport parking

Norman,

I am in Plattsburgh almost every second weekend and have yet to notice any other parking areas for the airport.

There is a few hotels that offer stay and fly packages but I don't know the amount they charge for the room. For instance Days Inn offers it and included in the price of the room is 14 days parking and each additional day is $5. But again you would have to factor in the actual cost of the room for that night (plus taxi to airport and back) to see if it comes out to be cheaper then the airport.

Reply to: Plattsburgh airport parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted