We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Homewood Suites or La Quinta Inns & Suites, Roch South?

Level Contributor
122 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Homewood Suites or La Quinta Inns & Suites, Roch South?

Just overnighting enroute to Canada but need a pet-friendly place and would enjoy the included breakfast -. which both of these places offer.

Is there a major difference in the two? Is there anoother place recommended we have overlooked?

thank you.

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Homewood Suites or La Quinta Inns & Suites, Roch South?

I've stayed at Homewood Suites in other cities and really liked them.

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Homewood Suites or La Quinta Inns & Suites, Roch South?

I bet they're both pretty similar. Are they both in the same area? Henrietta, maybe?

Lynn in Rochester, NY

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Homewood Suites or La Quinta Inns & Suites, Roch South?

I don't know where the La Quinta is, but the Homewood is at 390 & Hylan in Henrietta. It's an exit away from the Thruway.

New York
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Homewood Suites or La Quinta Inns & Suites, Roch South?

Try Country Inn & Suites in Henrietta. Country Inn & Suites in Henrietta has great reviews. Very Clean rooms, ocean blue swimming pool, larger rooms, and great hot breakfast. you can make your own waffles fresh. also some nights they have a managers receptions where you get free beer and wine and nachos & cheese and other snacks.

I believe address is 4635 West Henrietta Road in Henrietta....

Hope this helps..

6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Homewood Suites or La Quinta Inns & Suites, Roch South?

The La Quinta Inn & Suites is brand new inside and out.

6. Re: Homewood Suites or La Quinta Inns & Suites, Roch South?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Rochester