We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog friendly hotel in decent area near Rochester

Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,352 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Dog friendly hotel in decent area near Rochester

Need to find a room for just a night. I don't have to be in the city, as I am just going to the britton rd cemetery which looks like its north of town. Any suggestions welcome. And yes, I have looked at the reviews, just not sure about the area.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,629 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog friendly hotel in decent area near Rochester

The Residence Inns are pet friendly and I believe the Marriott does too. Marriott may have pet rooms on the first floor.

Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,352 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog friendly hotel in decent area near Rochester

What about la Quinta. I see there are two? Are they in decent areas?

Irondequoit, New...
Level Contributor
631 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog friendly hotel in decent area near Rochester

I assume you're looking at hotels near W. Ridge Road and I-390. The area is safe, just very commercial with a lot of traffic. You will probably not want to walk your dog in that area, but there are a number of decent places within a very short drive. Just for a rough guideline, and not to disparage any nearby areas that this doesn't include, but north of Ridge and west of 390 will be fine for any areas you may see on a map.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,233 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog friendly hotel in decent area near Rochester

This is a new forum on TA for "Traveling with Pets."

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i26969-Travelin…

This topic, specifically, has general info on chains that allow pets:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i26969-k5890472…

You will see frequent mention of La Quinta.

5. Re: Dog friendly hotel in decent area near Rochester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2014, 06:17