We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Reunion

Which Rye Brook hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Palm Bay, Florida
Level Contributor
93 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Family Reunion

I am considering having a family reunion in Westchester County or Fairfield Cty. Connecticut or somewhere in that area. The hotel has to allow dogs and not be too expensive. The reunion will be around 30-40 people including every person. I prefer a place that has a nice outside patio and an indoor space in case people want to go in or it rains or whatever. I have spoken to the hIlton in Rye Brook. What are you feelings about that place? I

t's just a one day reunion. Help! Y

1 reply
Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
20,863 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Reunion

You probably won't get a lot of responses on the Rye Brook forum. Have you looked at hotel reviews? tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g48537-d99269-R… Quite a few recent reviews complain of strong mildew smells.

One thing to consider is whether you want to choose a place where everyone must have a car to get there, vs a place that might be accessible by public transportation.

If family is flying in from afar, it might be nice to choose a place that is more convenient to NYC (via train) so that they can do something else on their trip.

Reply to: Family Reunion
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rye Brook
Recent Conversations