We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

house on Hoel Pond

Which Saranac Lake hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
2 posts
Save Topic
house on Hoel Pond

We are looking to rent a house on Hoel pond for a week or two this summer. We have stayed on Church pond and love the area. It is difficult to find rentals on Hoel pond. Any suggestions for how we can go about finding a place?

Buffalo
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: house on Hoel Pond

Did you ever find a rental on Hoel or any other close by?

Rochester, NY
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: house on Hoel Pond

Hi Ceranewjersey - My name is Chris Hammond and I've been on the internet googling Hoel Pond for fun. My family owns a cottage on Hoel Pond that we do rent for a portion of the summer season. While I believe we have booked the 2009 season I thought I'd drop you a line to give you information about renting our place. Rentals are handled by my sister Ginny and she can be contacted at (585) 880-6294. The cottage is large with a master bedroom in the main cabin with 2 double beds. The main cabin has a large combination livingroom/dining room with a large fireplace and an all electric kitchen with dishwasher and normal appliances. There are 2 more bedrooms in a separate cabin that is attached to a shared sun porch. The separate, 2 bedroom cabin also has it's own bathroom. We have a pristine, all sand beach (no rocks or seaweed) that stays shallow quite a way out and is ideal for small children. I'm sorry this information comes to you so long after your inquiry, but I couldn't help but send the word along. Good travels. - Chris Hammond

3. Re: house on Hoel Pond

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Saranac Lake