We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

summer cottage or resort in new york state

Which Saranac Lake hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
rochester, new york
14 posts
Save Topic
summer cottage or resort in new york state

Am making last minute plans for a family of four for 3rd or 4th week in July. Would prefer a cottage or resort on a lake, not too pricey, and need to accomodate the interests of a nine year old girl and 16 year old boy, both of whom love water play and other sports. Water skiing, jet skiing, baseball, basketball etc. Any suggestions?

Lake George,NY
Level Contributor
209 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: summer cottage or resort in new york state

Lake George, New York has alot of what you are seeking. Check out www.lakegeorge.com for plenty to see, do and places to stay. Also under the Lake George section of tripadvisor, I made several inside/overview pages on places and things to see, do, eat, stay. www.visitlakegeorge.com also is a nice website, we're simple here can you tell? :) We have plenty of beaches, parasailing, jet skiing, a baseball batting cage where you often see some real ball players come to visit and try out their swing! Chen out those sites/pages and see what you find, let me know if I can be of any help. Enjoy your vacation!

2. Re: summer cottage or resort in new york state

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Saranac Lake
More Saranac Lake Topics