We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hertz

Seattle
Level Contributor
707 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Hertz

I just run into a little problem.

I made a reservation with Hertz to rent a car from the Adelphi. I'm schedule to pick up the car on a Monday.

In trying to find a phone # for the location on Adelphi I found a listing on the internet that stated they their hrs of operation were Saturdays & Sundays. I tried to call the # several times today & the phone just kept ringing. No answer & no voicemail.

I called the Hertz 800# & they guaranted me that the Saratoga Springs location would be open on a Monday.

Have anyone of you dealt with that location? Have you seen it open during the week?

It would be a real bummer to get their & find out it's close as there are no other car rental place in Saratoga Springs that will let us drop the car in another location. I already have train tickets to Saratoga Springs. If that Hertz location is not open on Monday I need to rework my travel plans before it's too late.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,337 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hertz

It is a really tiny location, but my family rented from there successfully on a weekday last year. HTH.

Seattle
Level Contributor
707 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hertz

Thanks for your response. It's all resolved! Apparently there was a storm yesterday that shut down all the phone lines that is why the phones just kept ringing. I spoke to an agent at the location & everything is fine for our pick up

3. Re: Hertz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2010, 07:17