We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay near Skidmore college?

Brooklyn NY
1 post
Save Topic
Stay near Skidmore college?

Hi,

I will be spending the weekend of October 15th visiting my son at Skidmore. Want to stay somewhere very close by that isn't more than $130 per night. Both the Downtowner and the Community Court have bedbugs reported! Any suggestions??

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay near Skidmore college?

Hi!

I would probably stick with a chain hotel in your price range.

Did you try the Holiday Inn? holidayinn.com/hotels/…hoteldetail That is a holiday weekend, so prices might be a bit inflated. I have read about people having luck with Priceline at the chains downtown. One of the more affordable options is the Comfort Inn, though it's not downtown: comfortinn.com/hotel-saratoga_springs-new_yo…

The Best Western Park Inn is in your price range:

…bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do…

HTH!

2. Re: Stay near Skidmore college?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2011, 05:16