We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Night in Saratoga

Which Saratoga Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Westchester County
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
First Night in Saratoga

I know it's early but was wondering how First Night in Saratoga is? We go to Saratoga every year for the races but have never been there for New Year's Eve.

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First Night in Saratoga

We go every year, and we love it. It is a non-alcoholic, family event, complete with fireworks. This is the first year the Arts Council is sponsoring it instead of the YMCA, though. Here is the info: www.saratoga-arts.org/firstnight/index.php

Also, buttons have sold out some years before the event, so don't wait too long to decide!

Westchester County
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First Night in Saratoga

Thanks for your reply. Already made a hotel reservation just in case, but I'll think we'll go. It sounds like fun.

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First Night in Saratoga

I don't think that you will be disappointed. Have a wonderful time!

jamestown, ny
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First Night in Saratoga

Went this year and had a great time. Lots of entertainment and the large crowds were good tempered.

Happy New Year.

Westchester County
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First Night in Saratoga

Happy New Year to you too! Our plans changed and we didn't get to go. I was disappointed. Glad you had a good time.

6. Re: First Night in Saratoga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 08:17