We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife

Red hook
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
nightlife

My friend and I will be staying at a hotel in broadway and are looking for a place that has great nighlife. This is a girls trip! Any suggestions of good restaurants or bars??

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife

Which hotel..On broadway you are centrally located. You can walk to at least 50 or so bars, resturants and a few clubs. what exactly are you looking for, I could make some recomendations.

Red hook
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife

We are staying on Broadway. Looking for a great bar and possibly some dancing!

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nightlife

We have a web site called saratogabars,com..it compiles the whole saratoga downtown scene. If you are strickly looking for dancing i would suggest ...13..(thats the name). most bars or clubs are located on caroline st which is downtown right off broadway, saratoga is very compact.

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,393 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nightlife

What type of dining would you like?

13 is a great suggestion, along with the Putnam Den across the street, and the Metro on Maple St (close to Caroline St).

5. Re: nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 11:18