We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve

Which Saratoga Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Westchester County
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
New Year's Eve

Happy New Year everyone! My husband and I spent New Year's Eve in Saratoga for the first time. We had a great time. We didn't buy a First Night Button but the streets were filled with lots of hustle and bustle. We stayed at the Hilton on Broadway. It was filled to capacity. We ate an early dinner at Wheatfields. The food and the service were excellent! We sat near the window and it started snowing. It looked like something out of It's a Wonderful Life. Later on, we had drinks at Caroline Street Bistro (very festive) and then stayed in Bailey's for midnight. We were lucky that we were able to get a the last table. After we sat, they were turning people away because it was filled to capacity. We were able to see the fireworks from Congress Park inside of Baileys which was good because it was freezing! The only downside to our night is I could not believe how many arguments we saw among college aged kids because they were so drunk! Next stop to Saratoga: Chowderfest!

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve

Sounds like you had fun. I was at a private party nearby and almost went to Baileys after...but it was toooooo cold to venture out that time

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve

We had dinner at Wheatfield's that night, too! And we were at Bailey's after midnight. What a small world. It was really cold, but we were happy to find that parking really wasn't an issue. We had a great night, too. Thank you for posting!

3. Re: New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 06:23