We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants in Syracuse

Level Contributor
193 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants in Syracuse

We are taking our son to SU and want to take him out to a nice dinner for his last non college meal, what are the two best restaurants in Syracuse. Price is not a problem and we like all cuisines.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
560 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants in Syracuse

On the outskirts of Syracuse (about 15mins or so) is Fayetteville, NY and the Arad Evans Inn. This is the place I have gone to to splurge:

I love the setting and I love the food.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants in Syracuse

I agree!

Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants in Syracuse

gentiles if you want the best...sticks to local ingredients when he can and and has won several awards. Classically trained but with a nice balance of new american styles of cooking and preparing food

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
83 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants in Syracuse

I agree that Arad Evans is the best for upscale dining in Syracuse. There are a bunch of other great options that are not fine dinng - for example, Asti's and Atillio's in Little Italy. There are some very tasty food options in Armory Square (a small restaurant/entertainment district) including Empire, Blue Tusk, and Clark's Ale House.

5. Re: restaurants in Syracuse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2011, 06:54
Get answers to your questions about Syracuse
Recent Conversations