We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Syracuse Hotel Downtown?

Which Syracuse hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huntersville
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Topic
Syracuse Hotel Downtown?

Can anyone recommend a hotel in downtown Syracuse that I can stay at and walk to the Carrier Dome? Some place decent and between $100-125 preferred. Thanks

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,556 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Syracuse Hotel Downtown?

Check out the Crowne Plaza near rt. 81, I think the rates might be higher than 125 per night. I am assuming you will not have a car.

Huntersville
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Syracuse Hotel Downtown?

Actually I will have a car. Was going to try to scalp tix for the Cuse hoops game on Sunday, and didn't really want to drive. I will check out the Crowne.

If I don't go to the game, I will go to a bar to watch it and NFL. Any recommendations on good spots?

Thanks

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,556 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Syracuse Hotel Downtown?

I am almost sure all the chain restaurants will have the game on. Check out Applebees in Liverpool and Erie Blvd. Along Erie Blvd. you have another Applebees and Chili's and Tully's. They all have several large TV's all around the bar area. The Double Tree always has the games on in the bar area. The DT is located at Carrier Circle and one in Liverpool. I am sure most hotels will have the game on. Have fun.

4. Re: Syracuse Hotel Downtown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 17:17