We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

garage sale

Which Warrensburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
long island
Level Contributor
455 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
garage sale

When will be the annual garage sale this year?

5 replies to this topic
Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,079 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: garage sale

Typically it is the first weekend in October.

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: garage sale

Where does one park to attend this garage sale?

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,079 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: garage sale

Good question....http://www.warrensburggaragesale.com/ From the website it states

TRAFFIC AND PARKING: Take I-87 The Adirondack Northway to Exits 22, 24 or 25 and follow these directions...

You have three options, if you’re on the interstate, go up to exit 25 come south through Chestertown from the North end and park from there or go directly to the Warrensburg parking area by taking exit 24 come south on Horicon Road and that will take you to a parking lot.

Or come up from Lake George on Route 9n, but expect some congestion - it is a busy fun time!

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: garage sale

That's helpful, thank you. If anyone else has anything to add, please do so. It sounds like a very busy event. I would hate to get trapped in traffic for two hours while trying to get to a parking area. I wonder if you are able to park at the schools there?

West Chazy, New York
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: garage sale

This is a wonderful weekend! We absolutely go every year! There are several lots to park in. Best to get there early am to get parking closer to town. There are usually shuttle busses to the out of the way lots. In some lots you may pay $5 or $6 bucks to park. The shuttle parking is free at least it was free..things could change.

Look for signs. We usually try to park in the lot near McDonalds and walk from there. Wear very comfortable shoes and layers.. sometimes its really warm other times its quite cool! There is a church there that has a nice hot lunch if its a cold day.. lots of homemade soups etc very reasonable cafeteria type seating. I personally would not recommend this function for small kids or pets as it is a lot of walking and normally a huge crowd with little area for sitting and few facilities for bathroom etc. Of course, that is my opinion, many people do bring their children and dogs along for the day.

Reply to: garage sale
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Warrensburg
Recent Conversations