We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Oriental Dream

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
802 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido Oriental Dream

As well as my question about snorkelling from the beach, posted earlier, we would like to know if there are many steps and stairs (without hand rails) around the hotel, are most areas accessible for those that are not good at walking? Also we have read some reports, that men must wear long trousers in the evening - there is no mention of this in the Thomas Cook brochure and I usually only take 3/4 length cut offs. Please, someone must have been to this hotel and have some answers.

boston england
Level Contributor
261 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido Oriental Dream

hi john, i too had the same problem when trying to get some answers about this hotel,so after many hours of reading reviews and looking at pictures these are the conclusions that i have come to, snorkerling-you do have to wade out a small way(20ft) but there does seem to be an area where there is a sandy area straight into the sea,men do have to wear long trousers in the evening,most of the hotel seems to be all on one level apart from some of the rooms which there does seem to be hand rails,other parts there are some stairs and couldn't see any hand rails. were are going in july so hope this helps.

carol

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
802 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido Oriental Dream

Thank you,Carol. looking forward to it. Hope you have a great time. Let us know how you get on.

boston england
Level Contributor
261 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido Oriental Dream

will get back 19th july so if you have any questions feel free to ask,im sure we will have a great time, will post a review.

4. Re: Sentido Oriental Dream

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about El Quseir
Recent Conversations