We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No pets allowed hotels near Waterloo Outlet Mall

Level Contributor
433 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
No pets allowed hotels near Waterloo Outlet Mall

Does anyone know of a hotel near the Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall that does not allow pets? Only asking due to extreme allergy.

Thank you for helping me with this.

4 replies to this topic
Irondequoit, New...
Level Contributor
631 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No pets allowed hotels near Waterloo Outlet Mall

I can't give a specific recs, but nearby places to check into are Geneva snd Seneca Falls (about 10-15 minutes), or expand your search to include Canandiagua, about 30 minutes. I *think* Canandaigua Inn on the Lake is pet-free. Auburn is also about 30 minutes away.

HTH

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No pets allowed hotels near Waterloo Outlet Mall

When you find a hotel that doesn't have the pet friendly insignia, I would call them before booking, explain your situation, and make sure your room is consistently "pet free." I have a brother in law who has pretty heavy cat allergies, so I understand your issue. There are pet free hotels because I had to board my Scotties when we traveled to a wedding this summer. That one was a Hilton Garden, so you may want to start your search with the Hilton family of hotels. Also, I'm thinking that a hotel that has a lobby that travelers have to pass though is more likely not to have pets "snuck in" as they can be with rooms that open to the outdoors. Maybe?

Level Contributor
433 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No pets allowed hotels near Waterloo Outlet Mall

Thank you

Seneca Falls, New...
Level Contributor
220 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No pets allowed hotels near Waterloo Outlet Mall

Check out Hotel Clarence in Seneca Falls.

Reply to: No pets allowed hotels near Waterloo Outlet Mall
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Waterloo