We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paul et virginie

Level Contributor
891 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
paul et virginie

can any one tell me is it worth paying extra for 1] superior room

2[ all inclusive

Dodo Divers
Scuba & Snorkeling
Sun Tropical Tours
Self-Guided Tours & Rentals, Boat Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching
Isa Mauritius
Taxis & Shuttles
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paul et virginie

I am going toPauland Virginie soon, What did you find, is it worth paying extra for AI. Also what is the dress code in the evening ?

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
42,720 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paul et virginie

We had superior room there last year, and I think it had a bath and shower and seperate loo and was slightly bigger, but not noticeably so. If you need a bathtub then yes, get a superior room. We only stayed half board, so cant comment on AI but most people on their hotel review site on this forum seem to think it was worth it. We didnt actually see an "ordinary" room so not really helpful!

3. Re: paul et virginie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Grand Gaube
Recent Conversations
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question