We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry service / wash and fold?

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
5 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry service / wash and fold?

I've been traveling for awhile and I'm staying at the Indian resort for the next few weeks. It's going to cost me almost the cost of another nights stay to get my laundry done if I use the in house service. Does anyone know of a launderette or laundry service nearby? Thanks,

Karlos Excursions
Swim with Dolphins, Boat Tours, Fishing Charters & Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Speed Boats Tours
Airswitch Kitesurfing Mauritius
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Le Morne Kite School
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Equipment Hire
Explorers Mauritius
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours
Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,774 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Laundry service / wash and fold?

Michael, it is against TA rules to promote your own business online. Your post will be removed by the mods.

12. Re: Laundry service / wash and fold?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Le Morne
Recent Conversations