We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

silver beach

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
silver beach

Hi i am looking to book the silver beach hotel. I have read about the beach people are saying its coral in the sea, does this mean its no good for swimming, also it says its windy does this mean it makes you feel cold or is it refreshing. I am also looking at the veranda palmer hotel.Anybody got any good advice on which one to go for.The siver beach seems to have better food and coctails but the veranda has better beach is this right also the veranda is part alinclusive this is with virgin so will i get the better package

Thanks.

Happy new year to you all,

1. Re: silver beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2014, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Trou d'eau Douce
Recent Conversations