We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trekking in the High Atlas

Which Imlil hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trekking in the High Atlas

Hi all,

Starting on March 18 this year, I would like to spend a day or 6 or 7 trekking in the High Atlas, including a climb of Toubkal. I will most likely leave alone. What I would really like is to join a guided group, so I can have some company and shared costs of the guide (and mule, I guess). Now my big question is: will this be easy to arrange, given the dates being already fixed? And how to arrange?

I guess just for the Imlil - Toubkal part such a plan would be doable, since I imagine there will be groups doing that more or less daily. Perhaps it could even work if you just go to Imlil without any pre-arangement. But what about a longer trek? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance, since I can really use some guidance here. I hope I can work this out, I've been to this beautiful area once before and am looking forward a lot to going again. Also, if you have similar plans, please let me know if we could possibly combine!

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
7,344 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trekking in the High Atlas

Think at that it can still be cold there in March, so have some warm clothes with you.

2. Re: Trekking in the High Atlas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 February 2014, 21:35
3. Re: Trekking in the High Atlas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 05:28