We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queen Elizabeth /Kyambura gorge chimp tracking

Verbier, Switzerland
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Queen Elizabeth /Kyambura gorge chimp tracking

I just want to know if we need to book in advance at UWA, or just go there and start the tracking.

Is there a specific number of people allowed?

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Queen Elizabeth /Kyambura gorge chimp tracking

Yes, you have to book to in advance, but I still wouldn't do it. I found that chimp trekking in the Kibale National Park was far better, because we were surrounded by a family of chimps; whereas in Queen Elizabeth National Park I only saw 5 chimps. Furthermore, I saw 4 other types of primates, and found that being in a tropical rain forest to be far more interesting.

12. Re: Queen Elizabeth /Kyambura gorge chimp tracking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Queen Elizabeth...