We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best prettiest place to stay in finger lakes region

toronto
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
best prettiest place to stay in finger lakes region

I am planning a short 2day getaway from toronto to the finger lakes region with my mother. there are some great very helpful posts on tripadvisor and so far (i haven't read through all of them), i am leaning toward watkins glen harbor hotel and Taughannock Farms In - both look very pretty and close enough to various sites. we are not very physically active people so no long hikes but we would like to see some falls, hit some wineries and farms/markets. any suggestions for places to stay in the fingers lake region would be greatly appreciated.

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best prettiest place to stay in finger lakes region

We just spent last weekend at the Ramada Geneva Lakefront hotel. It was lovely. Right on the water! Lovely flat, paved walking path that stretched for miles along the shoreline and Seneca State Park. Only thing weird was that the windows had hinges to open them, but no screens and signs asking you not to open them because of bugs coming in. What Einstein designed this place? (And, yes, we opened our windows and enjoyed the lovely breezes coming in from the lake -- and had no problems with any bugs!)

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best prettiest place to stay in finger lakes region

You may want to check out Glenora Inn, right there at the winery.

3. Re: best prettiest place to stay in finger lakes region

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2009, 06:17