We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Reception in Finger Lakes Region

Which Watkins Glen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Haymarket, Virginia
Level Contributor
50 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Reception in Finger Lakes Region

My fiance and I recently moved to the Binghamton area and we're interesting in having our wedding in the Finger Lakes region. We would like somewhere on/near one of the lakes for about 100 people with a reasonable pricetag (< $50 per person). Also we want to have it kind of soon, say October - November, so we'd need a place that has a nice indoor ballroom since it's going to be chilly. I've found a few places that we want to see - La Tourelle, Sherwood Inn, Mirabeau Inn, Esperanza Mansion, and Fountainebleau Inn. Any tips on these place or others (wineries perhaps?) would be fantastic!! Thanks much - NK

New York
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Reception in Finger Lakes Region

one of the big Wineries on Seneca lake is Wagner. They might be pricey, but they do have an indoor ballroom. There is also Belhurst Castle in Geneva. Good luck!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Reception in Finger Lakes Region

Bellhurst is absolutely gorgeous! Check that out........ can't say on price though - sorry!

3. Re: Wedding Reception in Finger Lakes Region

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Watkins Glen