We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fenwick Towers Questions

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Oak Ridge, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fenwick Towers Questions

Hi, has anyone stayed at Fenwick Towers? Can someone tell me a little more about it? Is it close to shops, restaurants? Or the boardwalk? I'm planning a summer vacation for the second week of August. Is it crowded? Family oriented? Quiet? It will be me, my husband and four year old son. What is there to do on the Island? Thanks so much for your help!!

Edited: 06 April 2014, 16:47
Coastal Kayak
Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Equipment Hire, Kayaking & Canoeing
Golf Down Under
Game & Entertainment Centres
Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Annapolis
Level Contributor
636 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fenwick Towers Questions

Fenwick Towers are half way between Fenwick and South Bethany. It is relatively isolated by beach standards. It is not far from things but it will require a few miles in the car and finding parking once you get there. Also Fenwick is not really an island, more of a peninsula. It has a few shops, restaurants etc but in sense it almost a suburb of Ocean City, which is to the south. Depends on what you are looking for. The beach would probably be not very crowded but you would lose the convenience of being able to walk places. Your four year old would like the rides and arcades on the boardwalk in Ocean City or Rehoboth. Bethany has a small boardwalk but it is not that exciting.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,225 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fenwick Towers Questions

Fenwick to s Bethany is 3 miles. You are close to lots while isolated from all hubbub.

3. Re: Fenwick Towers Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Fenwick Island