We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hacienda Santa Ana Restaurant Food Quality and Prices?

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Hacienda Santa Ana Restaurant Food Quality and Prices?

How would you rate the food at the Hacienda? and how are the prices?

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
10,110 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hacienda Santa Ana Restaurant Food Quality and Prices?

Instead of getting maybe one or two opinions in the forum, why not read the dozens of reviews?

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hacienda Santa Ana Restaurant Food Quality and Prices?

I tried and nothing came up under the search criteria I used. Which did you find then under? Thanks

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
10,110 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hacienda Santa Ana Restaurant Food Quality and Prices?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g488181-d207768… It does get a bit confusing about whether something is listed under Hotel, B&B, Specialty Lodging, etc., so I just type the name of the lodge in the box at the top of the Reviews section that says Search for a city, hotel, etc.

4. Re: Hacienda Santa Ana Restaurant Food Quality and Prices?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 02:16