We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is Europa Park like after park closure

Gozo Malta
Level Contributor
66 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
What is Europa Park like after park closure

My family of five adults shall be staying at the Colosseo Hotel in Europa Park on the 7th and 8th July (two nights).

I was wondering what can one do after park closure. Will the restaurants and cafeterias of the park remain open ? Would there be any evening shows, and if yes, does one have to pay extra ? Is it true that the Spanish part of the park remains open after park closure, obviously not the rides ?

Themed dinner shows are too expensive for a family of five. So far, I only thought of swimming in the pool, having dinner or going to a bar. Rather limited, I must say. Any ideas ?

Mentioned in this post
Europa-Park
Europa-Park
10,881 Reviews
Rust, Germany
Ely, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is Europa Park like after park closure

Hi

We have stayed at Europa Park now 3 times and absolutely love it. The park itself is brilliant as it caters for all ages and the queues remain quite short even for the big rides. The fact you are staying at the hotel Colosseo is great as you can watch the show that they perform every evening in the summer (however I have only been in the UK school holidays). The show lasts for about 30-40 minutes and then they have a fountain display which is something different. The restaurants are situated around a piazza in the hotel and this is where the fountain display and show are. Also there are a few bars and also a lovely ice cream shop. We often went for a walk to the other hotels as they are all decorated differently and enjoyed their facilities. We have never been bored at Europa Park and I am sure you will love it. If you want to know anything else, don't hesitate to ask otherwise have a wonderful time.

Mentioned in this post
Europa-Park
Europa-Park
10,881 Reviews
Rust, Germany
San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is Europa Park like after park closure

you can always leave the park and walk into town for dinner and beers/soft drinks. Places in town are cash only, no charge. The park takes cards everywhere.

3. Re: What is Europa Park like after park closure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Rust