We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks to go :)

Basildon, England...
Level Contributor
22 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
2 weeks to go :)

Hey all thanks to those already who have helped me with tips and links.

My parents, me (22) and my brother (20) are coming to this beautiful island in exactly 2 weeks :D! We are staying at Hotel Iris all inclusive in Afandou for 10 days booked through lowcostholidays. If anyone has stayed at this hotel, please do share ur experience and any tips :)

We are planning on possibly visiting:

- the Old Town for walks around the moat (wherever that is??) as well as lunch (and cocktails) in Socrates Garden and then visiting the palace of the knights as these places have been recommended.

-Kalithea Springs, -Butterfly Valley, -The Waterpark

- Glass Bottom boat from Pefkos which includes Lindos and a swim stop

AND

- New Rhodes Town especially the aquarium and Eli Beach.

If anyone has any tips or experiences to share, please do. We cant wait for some sun and fun :D

1. Re: 2 weeks to go :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Afandou
Recent Conversations