We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewellers in Agia Efimia

Which Agia Efimia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huntingdon, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
Jewellers in Agia Efimia

Hi

Can Anyone Recommend a Jewellers in or around Agia Efimia Please ?

As Whilst We're there it's Our 10th Anniversary and My Hubby is Gonna buy me something Special x

9 More Weeks ~ Can't Wait !!

Gx

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,697 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewellers in Agia Efimia

Hi G,

There is one jeweller in Agia Efimia. His shop is not far from the supermarket and Boulevard boats. Have a look round and then go back when the owner is there. Think about paying with a credit card or cash and he will usually give a good discount for cash. Get friendly with him. Perhaps change some Sterling for Euros (his rate is usually not bad). You could also ask him about his villas, where they are, what facilities and the prices for next year if you decide to come back!

There are also two good shops for classy gifts in Sami. One is called "IN gallery". It is at 16 England Ave. which is one street back from the harbour-front road. She does a lot of homemade stuff including painting pictures of places from your photographs.

There is also a jewellers nearby. Some nice items and the owner was very helpful in mending my brother's broken metal watchstrap free of charge.

We have bought and been satisfied with items from the first two places. Nothing from the jewellers in Sami but only because he did not have what we were looking for.

Have a great time.

Bob

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewellers in Agia Efimia

You may have more choice in Argostoli. It is well worth a visit even if you don't find a present!

Happy anniversary.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,697 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jewellers in Agia Efimia

Definitely more choice in Argostoli, but different tactics needed to get a discount!!

As you are going in 9 weeks - end of Septembe,r just note that some jewellers may well be closed from about 1pm until about 5pm so it would be a pity to make a trip to Argostoli for the afternoon and be disappointed.

Bob

bristol
Level Contributor
674 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jewellers in Agia Efimia

I would also recommend the first one that Bob mentioned. I think it is next door to the butcher. I should think you would be spoilt for choice.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
234 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jewellers in Agia Efimia

Venus is the name of the jeweller along the harbour in Aghia Efima, he also "owns" the local driving school!!! Lovely man.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,697 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jewellers in Agia Efimia

Venus is the name of the shop. The owners name is Stavros!

ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/…profile

7. Re: Jewellers in Agia Efimia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Agia Efimia