We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bridgetown Country Cottages

Sydney
Level Contributor
12 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Bridgetown Country Cottages

We booked a night in Bridgetown Country Cottages, Western Australia, on the net. They were described as a "touch of Tuscany". They are actually concrete block bunkers. They stink of leaking plumbing, are dirty, damp, cold and everything in them needs repairs. The $125 a night they are charging is unbelievable. Worth about $50 for the desperate. When we complained they had no interest in listening and claimed no one had ever complained before! We bailed out immediately (losing our $125 of course) and booked into Nelsons Hotel in town. Same price, good clean room and lots of facilities.

Bridgetown...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bridgetown Country Cottages

Hi, I am very sorry that you did not like it here, I did try to talk to you when you left, and you gave me the keys and walked off and refused to tell me what the problem was, instread went to the local visitors centre who had nothing to do with the booking, and complained to them, If you had talked to me, we could have resolved and problem that you may have had. We are dissapointed that you tell lies about our property and would have been happy to give you a full refund if you had of come to us! We are eager to please our customers and have critisism as so we can use this to improve our customers stay, The $125.00 charge includes a 1 night stay surcharge, if you were to stay 2 night or more, prices start at $88.00 per night with everything included in that price.

2. Re: Bridgetown Country Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Bridgetown