We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to eat

perth australia
Level Contributor
304 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
places to eat

tossing up between Wise winery and Caves house for lunch, has any one been to either

14 replies to this topic
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Western Australia
Level Contributor
3,424 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: places to eat

Haven't been to either, but I'll confuse matters more by tossing Bunkers Beach Cafe into the mix. Lovely spot, good food.

http://www.bunkersbeachcafe.com.au/

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,373 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: places to eat

Can recommend Wise Winery from 3 visits, one earlier this year - good wine, good food, great views, nice drive in. Seafood, chicken, steak - and local produce selections like venison from memory.

Also Knee Deep was good, Voyage and Vasse Felix too and Saracen - hard to find one that not, but we keep trying. Goanna Gallery for something less expensive or a late brunch. Woody Nook has a nice ambience too - now I am looking forward to our long weekend in October!

dunsborough
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: places to eat

Try Relish for dinner! High quality food and great service. Local specialties like marron and truffle at reasonable prices. Trust a local...

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: places to eat

Try the new Eagle Bay Brewery, just on the left as you turn for Eagle Bay. great for young and old and beautiful lunch and sundowner place.

Also has great grassed area for those that have kiddywinks.

Staff really friendly and helpfull.

5. Re: places to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 October 2011, 12:05

6. Re: places to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 October 2011, 12:05

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Western Australia
Level Contributor
3,424 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: places to eat

This sounds suspiciously like an advertisement johnny b/Brad.

A J
Subiaco, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Margaret River
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: places to eat

What makes you say that Mel? Its a 2 post wonder registered today, resurrecting an old thread, giving an answer not asked for and gushing about a business....

Seems legit to me

;-)

Im trying to work out how Brad made a second visit 3 minutes after his first post ?!

Edited: 20 October 2011, 11:37
Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: places to eat

I live in the area, most of the Wineries in the region make an excellent lunch, I don't think you can go wrong at any of the establishments. I personally love Bunker Beach Cafe, Wise, Knee Deep & Rivendell.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,541 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: places to eat

Abh why are you resurrecting threads that are over 12 months old ?

People who subscribed to these threads a year ago are now getting inboxes full of email alerts and assuming the OP has suddenly asked a new question.

Reply to: places to eat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dunsborough