We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alternitive parking at weschester county airport

Which White Plains hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cromwell
2 posts
Save Topic
alternitive parking at weschester county airport

Has anyone parked at N. White Plains RR Station?

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: alternitive parking at weschester county airport

I have...a few years ago. Most of the spaces are taken up by people with permits. There was very limited metered parking, so that may not work for long term parking.

I usuually suggest that people park at the main White Plains Train Station because they have a huge garage there and can handle long term. There is a service that takes people directly to Westchester County Airport from there (and back again, of course) that was developed due to the lack of parking at the Airport (not to mention the expense!) It's called AIRLINK.

Here is a link to the Airlink Schedule. Don't have info on fares, although I'm sure they're minimal. Also could look up parking fees for you at the WP Train Station if that helps, or you could contact them yourself. Let me know.

Metro North/http://www.westchestergov.com/airport/pdf_docs/airlink_timetable.pdf

Cromwell
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: alternitive parking at weschester county airport

Thanks for the tip!!!I did find Parking at a place run by the City of White Plains....I could get a Remainder of the month parking permit for $55.00 a fair price for six days of parking on Main St. #100

3. Re: alternitive parking at weschester county airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2009, 07:33