We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one night only in woodstock?

Which Woodstock hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
santa monica...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Topic
one night only in woodstock?

i bought my brother and sister-in-law tickets for levon's midnight ramble for his birthday. i want to get them a room for that saturday night only (aug 20) but it seems that all the b and b's only allow for a 2 night stay minimum (understandable). they live in western massachusetts and only can be away this one night. is there anywhere you can recommend within a 10-15 mile (going east) radius of woodstock that might allow for only a one night stay? kinda hoping to stay away from hojo's and places like that but if it's necessary that will have to do.

4 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
616 posts
920 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: one night only in woodstock?

Tough one. All the fun places don't want one nighters especially in peak time like this. But you could call and ask them.

santa monica...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: one night only in woodstock?

thanks for your reply cssnowshoer. i broke down and booked at a chain hotel. they won't really care and it's only for one night. but i appreciate your imput.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
48 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: one night only in woodstock?

I am facing the same problem right now!

Melanie is coming for a concert in June, we are following her whenever she comes back to the East Coast, and we would like to travel up and see the concert.

But I have spent over 4 hours checking out all these B&Bs, and every single one is only accepting 2 night stays. We have animals left alone at home, we can never leave for longer than 30 hours at a time. If I don't find any place to spend only one night (and that concert happens to be on a Saturday night), then it looks like we can't go. Luckily I haven't bought the tickets yet.

This will be tough for her management (who is sending out emails to fan fora to get people come see her), because when people are travelling and might be unable to stay for more than 1 night (for whatever reasons, some might not be able to afford it, for example), then the concert might fail.

What a stupid thing! Have these planners in these venues not thought about that? I think I am going to send an email to the venue and make them aware of this problem. I have never had this problem anywhere else before!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
616 posts
920 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: one night only in woodstock?

The Kingston Holiday in is tolerable if you get a room facing the river.

Reply to: one night only in woodstock?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Woodstock